Today I got a letter from a parent; this is what makes my job the best in the world.
Dear Mrs. Bailey,
I wanted to say thank you so much for the wonderful class! My son loved, enjoyed and looked forward to it each week. He learned more this year than I ever could have imagined. You made writing fun and it went from something he hated to something he now loves to do. I could never thank you enough!
Jayne
I have next years schedule finalized as well.
You can choose any of the following classes:
Tuesday 12:30-2:30 at my home in Loomis
Wednesday 10:00-12:00 at the library in McKinley Park, Sacramento
Thursday 10:00-12:00 at my home in Loomis
We have one more week of class, May 22&23. It has been a great year; thank you for letting me work with your talented, creative, and witty children. They make me laugh, keep me on my toes, and teach me every week.
Hope to see you in the fall.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment