Thursday, December 20, 2012

GRATITUDE LETTERS


We started off class by discussing why it is important to listen to people who have opposing viewpoints to ours.  As we discuss differing ideas in a respectful way we learn more about how others think and it may help us to grow and change our views, or at least have a better understanding of why someone would disagree with us.
I read a Christmas story about giving a gift a true love; which is serving someone else.
We then wrote three gratitude letters. We started by making a list of ten things we feel grateful for about a person and repeated this three times.  Then we wrote our letters. Please help your student give or mail their letters.
Have a very Merry Christmas! I have enjoyed teaching and learning from your children; I count each of you as a blessing in my life.
Classes will resume January 9th and 10th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment