What an amazing job all the students did with their movie/plays. This week we finished watching all the creativity and hard work that was put forth on stage; each production was so unique. We are wrapping things up next week with a party. I will bring pizza, soda, and popcorn. If anyone else wants to bring something to share, please feel free.
There are no new Greek and Latin words this week. We are going to try and get through all 400 words in a game next week; so reviewing them would be a great idea.
I have enjoyed working with your children this year, each one has taught me and brought me joy as I see them stretching and growing as writers and confident learners.
I'm working on classes for next year. For those in Placer County, I will be teaching on Thursday's at the Rocklin Community Center. Please feel free to check out all our classes at that center at lolhomeschool.com. I will also be teaching in Rancho Murieta on Wednesday afternoons. In the works is a literature, writing class at the Tahoe Park Center, taught by Angie Gardner. If you would like to meet her she will be at the Community Center on May 28th, from 10-11am; she will give a sample lesson, so please bring your children. Also in the works are two classes in Davis; a young writer class as well as a more seasoned writer class, taught by Tanja Orchard.
Hope to see you all again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment